Biography of Shaykh Muhammad Raohullah Tauhidi
Shaykh Muhammad Raohullah Tauhidi was born on the 12 February 1978 in Wazeerbagh Peshawar. His father’s name is Al-Haaj Muhammad Ayub Khan, he is from the Pakhtun tribe, from Mamunad Sulayman Khel sub-tribe.
Shaykh Raohullah Tauhidi did his primary studies in Government Primary School in Wazeerbagh Peshawar. He passed his Matric in Government Higher Secondary School, 4 Kakashal Peshawar. Afterwards he passed his FA privately.
Shaykh Raohullah Tauhidi completed Dars Nizami from beginning to end from Jami’ah Ta’leem Al-Quran wa Sunnah in Ganj Peshawar. He completed his religious studies in 2006.
Shaykh Raohullah Tauhidi completed the Tafsir of the Quran completely many times from Allamah Sayid AbdusSalam Rustami (rah). He also had the honour to study Sahih Al-Bukhari from Allamah Rustami up to Kitab Al-Janaiz.
Shaykh Raohullah Tauhidi established “Al-Huda Educational Academy” which is teaching contemporary education up to the level of Primary. Shaykh Raohullah Tauhidi ran this academy for 15 years but due to being busy in his Jami’ah and other activities of Da’wah, in 2019, this academy was incorporated into the institute of a fellow Ahl e Hadith scholar.
Shaykh Raohullah Tauhidid is currently teaching in “Markaz Uloom Al-Quran wa Sunnah” in Rasheed Garhi Chok Peshawar. Below a brief presentation of this Madrasah and its branches:
a) “Shu’bah Nazirah wa Hifz Al-Quran”: This branch was established 20 years ago and it produced many Qaris, many of them are teachers of the Quran in Pakistan and abroad, some are Imams of Masajid and many have established their own Madaris.
b) “Shu’bah Uloom Shar’iyah lil Banaat”: Since 2009 a Madrasah for women was established called “Jami’ah Umm Al-Muninin Sayidah Khadeejah Al-Kubra (rad)” from which every year female students of knowledge graduate after completing the 2 Sahih and 4 Sunnan, and they propagate the teachings of the Quran and Hadith. Many of them have established their own Madaris. Many male and female teachers teach in this Madrasah and Shaykh Raohullah Tauhidi is teaching Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muqaddimah Sahih Muslim.
c) “Shu’bah Uloom Shar’iyah lil Banin”: This branch for male students was started in 2020 and students are learning Arabic grammar and morphology, Arabic literature and the science of Hadith with other sciences.
d) Annual Dawrah Tafsir: In the annual holidays during Ramadan, each year there is a completion of the Tafsir of the Quran from which students of knowledge and laymen benefit. Students of knowledge obtain an Ijazah after a test.
e) Daily Tafsir of the Quran: After Isha every day (except Thursday and Friday), there is a lesson of Tafsir of the Quran from which students and laymen benefit.
1) A book on 5 great attributes of the Prophet (saw): “Nabi Karim (saw) bi Haythiyat Mu’alim, bi Haythiyat Da’i, bi Haythiyat Murabbi, bi Haythiyat Qaid wa Sapah Salar, or bi Haythiyat Hakim”
2) Translation in Pashto of “Ghayah Al-Murid Sharh Kitab Tawhid”, which is the explanation of Shaykh Salih Aal Shaykh of “Kitab Tawhid” of Shaykh Muhammad ibn AbdilWahhab.
3) Translation in Pashto of the book “Aqaid Ahl As-Sunnah wal Jama’ah” of Shaykh ibn Utheymeen. The translation is entitled “Islami Aqaid”
4) Translation in Pashto of “Hisn Al-Muslim” of Shaykh Sa’eed ibn Wahf Qahtani
5) Translation in Pashto of the book “Bid’at wa Dhalalat ke Asbab wa Muharikat” of Dr Abu Adnan Suhayl
6) Imam Bukhari (rah) ki Seerat wa Sawanih Hayat
7) A biography of Shaykh Al-Quran Allamah Sayed AbdusSalam Rustami (rah), Hayat or Khidmat or Manhaj.
8) “Aghradh wa Munasabat wa Kayfiyah Istinbat fi Tarajim Abwab Al-Jami As-Sahih lil Imam Al-Bukhari (rah)”: A writing on the chapters of Sahih Al-Bukhari, their aims, relevance and how Imam Bukhari derived rulings. The Shaykh is still writing this book.
9) Pashto translation of “As-Sarim Al-Maslool ala Shatim Ar-Rasool” of Shaykh Al-Islam ibn Taymiyah. The Shaykh is completing this translation.
10) Magazine “Seerah Salaf”: Shaykh Raohullah Tauhidi was the director for 5 years of this monthly and then every two months magazine which was headed by Shaykh AbdusSalam Rustami. This magazine did not carry on after due to circumstances.
a) Shaykh Raohullah Tauhidi has been giving Khutanh for more than 20 years in Jami Masjid Makkah Ahl e Hadith, Rasheed Garhi Chok Peshawar, which is the Mosque of “Markaz Uloom Al-Quran wa Sunnah”. These sermons deal with creed, good behaviour, worship, Sunnah, innovations, sects, social etiquettes, the Islamic familial system, reform of homes, rights of parents, spouses, education of children, signs of resurrection, different trials and evil matters and similar topics.
b) Shaykh Raoullah Tauhidi is the president of Markazi Jamiat Ahl e Hadith of the province Khaybar Pakhtunkhwah.