Biography of Shaykh Muhammad Ziyad Tuklah
Appendix 1: Shaykh Muhammad Ziad Tuklah
Shaykh Muhammad Ziyad Tuklah was born in Southampton in 1977.
We count among his teachers:
Those with whom he studied many years:
- Shaykh AbdulQadir Arna’ut
- Shaykh Abdullah ibn Jibreen
- The Shaykh of the Hannabilah Abdullah ibn Aqeel. He is the scholar he studied the longer time in Fiqh, Hadith, Aqidah and other subjects.
- The Shafi’i scholar Shaykh Muhammad ibn Lutfi Sabbagh
- Shaykh Muhammad Adeeb Salih
- Shaykh AbdulAziz ibn Ibrahim ibn Qasim
- Shaykh AbdulKareem Al-Khudeir
- Shaykh Sa’d ibn Abdillah ibn Humayd
Those he studied a little time: Shaykh Ibn Baz and Shaykh ibn Utheymeen.
The Shaykh has Ijazah from around 500 scholars. We count among scholars he took Ijazah in Hadith from:
- Shaykh AbdulQadir Arna’ut
- Shaykh Abdullah ibn Aqeel.
- Shaykh AbdulGhaffar Hasan Rehmani
- Hafiz AbdulMannan Nurpuri
- Shaykh AbdulWakeel Hashimi
- Shaykh Muhammad Israil Nadwi
- Shaykh Subhi ibn Jasim As-Samura’i
- Shaykh AdbulQayum Rehmani: Shaykh Ziyad Tuklah read the 2 Sahih to him in India and wrote a biography of him.
- Shaykh AbdurRahman ibn Abdil Hay Kettani Maliki
- Shaykh Idrees ibn Muhammad ibn Ja’far Kettani Maliki
- Shaykh Muhammad ibn Al-Ameen ibn Abi Khubzah Tetouani
- Shaykh AbdurRahman ibn Ubaydillah Mubarakpuri
- Shaykh Ghullamullah Rehmati
- Shaykh AbdurRahman ibn Sa’d Dawsari
- Shaykh Muhammad Zuhair Shawish
- Shaykh Abdullah Ibn Hamud Tujiri
- Shaykh Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi
- Shaykh AbdulFattah Abu Ghuddah Al-Halabi
- Shaykh Muhammad Yunus Jonpuri
- Shaykh Muhammad ibn Lutfi Sabbagh
- Shaykh Abu Turab Az-Zahiri
- Shaykh AbdulGhani Daqqar
- Shaykh Muhammad Mustafa A’zami
- Shaykh Muntasir Al-Kettani
- Shaykh Muhammad Ameen Siraj
- Shaykh Mahmood Al-Mirah
- Shaykh Mutee Al-Hafiz
The Shaykh read the main books of Hadith from Musnid scholars especially scholars from India and Pakistan many times in KSA, Golf states, Yemen, Morocco, Shaam, Egypt, India and UK and other places and the Shaykh became famous in this field by the grace of Allah.
The Shaykh is currently doing his PhD in the University of Warwick. He has completed his Magister in Islamic education in the University of Newman in Birmingham UK in 2016 with honours. He has also completed his Magister in Islamic studies from the University of Gloucestershire UK in 2014 with honours.
Among some of the positions the noble Shaykh held:
- Teacher and Khateeb in the Markaz Al-Ijtima’i, Masjid Salam, Derby UK since 1439
- Lecturer on the subject of the Sunnah in the University of Markfield (1438-1439)
- Executive consultant in Mu’asasah Manahij Al-Alamiyah (1438)
- Consultant and founding member in Al-Lajnah Al-‘Ilmiyah fi Multaqa Mutarjimi An-Nusus Al-Islamiyah (1436, 1437)
- Adviser to the Maktabah Jami’ Ar-Rajihi Al-Kabeer in Riyadh (1430-1438)
- Scholarly consultant and the main reader to the circles of reading Hadith in the ministry of Kuwaiti Awqaf (1428-1431)
- Author on the website Al-Alukah since 1428 and consultant and arbiter in it since 1434.
- Scholarly researcher in the Maktabah and supervisor of the researches of the Maktab At-Takhrij in Al-Maktabah Al-Jarisiyah in Riyadh for 3 years (1432-1434)
- Scholarly researcher in the Maktabah of Shaykh Abdul Aziz ibn Ibrahim ibn Qasim, the previous judge in Al-Mahkamah Al-Kubra in Riyadh for 10 years (1422-1431)
10) The scholarly supervisor of the website of Shaykh ibn Baz for some months at his opening in 1421.
His writings classified chronologically according to their publication:
- Tahqiq of “Al-Arba’un” li Abi Bakr ibn Al-Muqri
- Tahqiq of “Min Hadith Abi Bakr ibn Al-Muqri”
- Tahqiq of “Juzz Bakr ibn Bakkar Al-Qisi”
- Tahqiq of “Sittatu Majalis min Amali Al-Baghandi Al-Kabeer”
- Tahqiq of “Hadith Badr ibn Al-Haytham Al-Qadhi”
- Tahqiq of “Hadith Ahmad ibn Sulayman ibn Hazlam”.
- Tahqiq of “Hadith Al-Hamiyan Al-Mansub li Ibn Jarir”
- Tahqiq of “Min Hadith Al-Baghawi wa ibn Sa’id wal Hashimi”
- Tahqiq of “Fawaid Hakim Al-Kufah Ath-Thaqafi”
- Tahqiq of “Musnad ibn Zaydan”
- Tahqiq of “Fawaid Abil Khayr ibn Al-Baghban”
- Tahqiq of “Musalsal Al-Musafahah li Abi Tahir As-Silafi”
- Tahqiq of “Kalam Abi Tahir As-Silafi ‘ala Arab’in Al-Wad’aniyah”
- Tahqiq of “Hadith Al-Uthmani Ad-Dibaji”
- Tahqiq of “Hadithani min Imla Al-Ghassani As-Sanhuri”
- Tahqiq of “Ahadith ‘an 19 min Ashab ibn Tabraziz”
- Tahqiq of “Min Hadith At-Taqi ibn Al-Majd”
- Tahqiq of “Khamsatu Ahadith min Imla Al-Iraqi”
- Tahqiq of “Al-Isti’anah bil Fatihah ‘ala Najah Al-‘Umur li Ibn Abdil Hadi”.
These 19 Ajza (from Juzz n 1 to n 19) have been compiled and published in the collection entitled: “Jamharah Al-Ajza Al-Hadithiyah”, Maktabah Obeikan Riyadh, introduced by Shaykh Al-Arna’ut, in 456 pages.
- His writing “Fath Al-Jaleel fi Tarjamah wa Thabat Shaykh Al-Hannabilah Abdullah ibn Aqeel”, published by Dar Al-Basha’ir Beirut in 1425 in 616 pages, then second edition in 1429 and then third with additions and corrections with Majmoo’ah A’mal Shaykh in 1435.
- Tahqiq of “Kalam Al-Ullama ‘ala Hadith Tawajud An-Nabi (saw)” li Hafiz Ash-Shams Muhammad ibn AbdilHadi
- Tahqiq of “Ijazatani li Shaykh Sa’d ibn ‘Ateeq An-Najdi”.
It was published with the previous book (n 21) within Liqa Al-Ashr Al-Awakhir fil Masjid Al-Haram, Al-Majmoo’ah As-Sabi’ah, Dar Al-Bashair Al-Islamiyah, 104 pages.
- Takhrij of “Al-Nawafih Al-Miskiyah minal Araba’in Al-Makkiyah”, Dar Al-Bashair Al-Islamiyah, 56 pages in 1427, then in Majmoo’ah A’maal Shaykh in 1435.
- Tahqiq of “Majlisani min ‘Amali ibn Mardawayah” 1428, Dar Al-Bashair Al-Islamiyah, 47 pages.
- Tahqiq of “Thabat An-Nu’man Al-Alusi” with 3 epistles related, Dar Al-Bashair Al-Islamiyah 63 pages, within Liqa Al-Ashr Al-Awakhir, Al-Majmoo’ah Al-‘Ashirah, 1428
- His writing “Difa’a ‘An Nabi (saw) wa Sunnatihi Al-Mutahharah”
- His writing “Al-Izhaq Li-Abatil Al-Ighlaq” published within the Majmu’ refuting the lied upon piece attributed to the Musannaf of AbdurRazzaq.
Many major scholars introduced it such as Shaykh Abdullah ibn Aqeel , Shaykh Abdullah ibn Jibreen, Shaykh AbdurRahman Al-Baraak, Shaykh Mutqada Hasan Al-Azhari, Shaykh Mus’aid Al-Basheer, Shaykh Muhammad BuKhubzah, Shaykh Ahmad Ma’bad, Shaykh Sa’d Al-Humayd, and students of Shaykh Albani, it was published by Dar Al-Muhadith in 298 pages. This writing of Shaykh Tuklah on the fake manuscript of the missing part of “Musannaf AbdurRazaq” has been published in Pakistan by Hafiz Zubair Ali Zai under the name “Ja’li Juzz or Ullama Rabbani”. Hafiz Zubair Ali Zai added articles of other scholars of Pakistan in Urdu to it.
- Tahqiq of “Majmu’ Fihi Ijazat li ‘Allamah Al-Jaza’ir ibn Al-‘Unabi Al-Athari”, 1429, Dar Al-Bashair Al-Islamiyah, 79 pages.
- Tahqiq of “Manzumah fi Tabaqat Al-Hufaz”
- Tahqiq of “Manzumah fi Asma Al-Mudallisin”, both of them (29 and 30) by Hafiz Az-Zahabi published together by Dar Al-Basha’ir Al-Islamiyah, 1429, 48 pages.
- His writing “Tarjamah Samahah Shaykh Abdul Aziz ibn Baz”, under the supervision of Shaykh AbdulAziz ibn Qasim , Dar Asalah Al-Hazir 1430, in 254 pages.
- His writing “Tarjamah Al-‘Allamah Abdul Haqq Al-Hashimi”
- Tahqiq of “Ath-Thabat Al-Wajeez lil Hashimi” and it is Shaykh Abdul Haqq Al-Hashimi’s Ijazah to Shaykh ibn Baz.
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah Al-Hashimi li Hammad Al-Ansari wa Isma’eel Al-Ansari”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah Muhammad Shafi’ Uthmani li ibn Baz”
All these 3 writings (32 to 35) were published in a Majmu in Dar Asalah Al-Hazir 1430, 182 pages under the supervision of Shaykh ibn Qasim.
- Takhrij, Tarajim and Ta’liq of “Tuhfatul Ikhwan bi Tarajim Ba’d Al-Ikhwan li Ibn Baz” under the supervision of Shaykh ibn Qasim, Dar Asalah Al-Hazir 1430, in 115 pages.
- Compilation of 14 epistles of Shaykh ibn Aqeel under the name “Majmoo min Athaar Samahah Ash-Shaykh Abdullah Al-Aqeel”, Dar ibn Hazm 1430, 336 pages, then it was published again with additions and corrections within A’mal Ash-Shaykh 1435.
- Tahqiq of “Al-Ijazah Al-Wafiyah bil Asanid Al-Yamaniyah” which is the Ijazah of Qadhi Al-Umudi to Shaykh ibn Aqeel, published by Dar An-Nawadir Al-Kuwaitiyah, 1430, 74 pages, then it was published within the A’mal of the Shaykh 1435.
- His writing “Ath-Thabat Al-Jami’ li Majalis Qira’ah wa Sama’ Kutub Al-Hadith fil Kuwait” Dar Al-Gheras, 1431, 1056 pages. This book contains many biographies of Indopak scholars.
- Tahqiq of “Mahdhar Sama’ Sahih Al-Bukhari ‘ala Shihab As-Sinbati”
- Tahqiq of “Juzz Asanid Al-Bukhari” lil Qalqashandi
- Tahqiq of “Juzz Qasidatani fi Madh As-Sahihayn” lil Ijli.
All these 3 (n 40, 41 and 42) were published within a Majmu published by Dar Gheras, 1431, in 112 pages then in Istanbul in 1440 within a Majmu whose first one is “Basha’ir Al-Qubul”.
- “Al-Lum’ah fi Isnad Al-Kutub At-Tis’ah” and it is a short Thabat of Shaykh Subhi Samura’i, Dar Al-Basha’ir Al-Islamiyah 1431, 48 pages.
- Tahqiq of “Minah Al-Minnah fi Salsalah Ba’d Kutub As-Sunnah” of Shaykh Abdul Hay Al-Kettani.
- His writing “Nayl Al-Amani bi Fahrasati Musnid Al-Asr AbdurRahman Al-Kettani”, published with the previous book by Dar Al-Hadith Al-Kettaniyah, 1431, 262 pages.
- Tahqiq, Takhrij and notes on ““Ad-Durrah Al-Yatimah fi Takhrij Ahadith At-Tuhfah Al-Kareemah fi Bayan Ba’d Al-Ahadith Ad-Da’eefah wal Mawdu’ah wa Saqeemah” of Shaykh Ibn Baz, Dar Al-Basha’ir Al-Islamiyah, 528 pages.
- Tahqiq of “Qasidah Al-Hakam ibn Ma’bad Al-Khuza’i fi Sunnah”
- Tahqiq of “Tasmiyah Ar-Ruwat Al-Mukhtasar Al-Muzani” li Ibn Akfani
- Tahqiq of “Qasidah Abdul Qahir At-Tabrizi fi Wa’z wa Sunnah”
- Tahqiq of “Asma Musannafat ibn Abi Duniya” lil Hafiz Al-Mizzi
- His writing “Mu’jam Musannafat ibn Abi Duniya”
- Tahqiq of “Bughiyah At-Talib Al-Hathith fi Ma’rifah Ilm Mustalah Al-Hadith” lil Kamal Ash-Shumuni.
- Tahqiq of “’Uqud Ad-Durar fi Ulum Al-Athar” li ibn Nasirudin Ad-Dimashqi.
- Tahqiq and Sharh of “Bawa’ith Al-Fikrah ila Hawadith Al-Hijrah lahu”
- Tahqiq “Abyaat fi Sama’ Sunnan Abi Dawud”
- Tahqiq of “An-Nadirat min Al-‘Ushariyaat” lil Suyuti
- Tahqiq of “Ma Yajibu Hifzuhu li Nazir” li Shah Abdul Aziz Ad-Dehlwi
- “Tahqiq and Sharh of “Manzumah Al-Kaba’ir” li Musa Al-Hajjawi
All of these (n 47 to 58) have been published in a Majmu by Dar Al-Asimah under the name “Majmoo’ah Rasail At-Turathiyah” 1432 in 215 pages.
- “Tarjamah Allamah Al-Bosnah Muhammad Al-Khanji Al-Athari wa Tahqiq Kitabihi Fadhail As-Sahabah” Dar Al-Alukah li Nashr 1433, 96 pages.
- “Maqalat wa Qasaid fi Wafat Shaykh Al-Hannabilah Abdullah ibn Aqeel”, Dar Al-Gheras Kuwait, 408 pages, 1433.
- Tahqiq and Ta’liq of “I’tiqad Al-Bukhari” published by Mabrah Al-Aal wal Ashab Kuwait, 1433, 16 pages, then published in a Majmu’ whose first one is “Bashair Al-Qubul” in Istanbul in 1440.
- Tahqiq of “Juzz Al-Halwa” lil Bandaniji, published within Liqa Al-Ashr Al-Awakhir by Dar Al-Basha’ir 1433, 32 pages.
- Tahqiq of “Juzz min Imla Nasr Al-Maqdisi” within the previously mentioned Liqa, 1433, 32 pages.
- Tahqiq of “Mashyakhah Isa Al-Muta’im” Takhrij Al-Hafiz Az-Zahabi, published within Liqa Al-‘Ashr Al-Awakhir in Dar Al-Basha’ir Al-Islamiyah 1434, 78 pages.
- Tahqiq of “Silsilah Al-‘Asjad fi Zikr Mashaykh As-Sanad” of Nawab Siddiq Hasan Khan, published by Maktabah Nizam Ya’qubi Al-Khasah, Bahrain in 528 pages in 1435. This book of Allamah Nawab Siddiq Hasan Khan was translated for Persian to Arabic by Dr Layth Muhammad Laal Muhammad Al-’Umri Al-Makki.
- Review, correction and lengthy introduction of “Al-Faraid fi ‘Awali Al-Asanid wa Ghawali Al-Fawaid”, it is the Thabat of Shaykh Muhammad Yunus Jonpuri with the Takhrij of Shaykh Akram Nadwi. Dar Al-Basha’ir Al-Islamiyah, 1436, 200 pages.
- Lengthy introduction to “Fawh Al-Yasmeen min Al-Ahadith Al-Musalsalah bi Shamiyin” Takhrij Qasim ibn Muhammad Al-Biqa’i, of Shaykh Zohair Shawish, 1437, published by Al-Maktab Al-Islami.
- His writing: “At-Tuhfah Al-Qudsiyah fi Zikr Al-Asanid Al-Musaslah ila Hafiz Ad-Diyar Al-Maqdisiyah”. It was published within the introduction of “Al-Ajza Al-Asharah min Al-Amali Al-Mubtakarah” lil Hafiz Al-Ala’I, Dar Al-Basha’ir Al-Islamiyah Beirut 1438.
- “Manhaj At-Tarbiyah Al-Islamiyah”, Al-Mustawa Ath-Thani, Shaykh Ziyad’s translation from English to Arabic and verification, published by Muasasah Manahij Al-‘Alamiyah, 1439.
- “Manhaj At-Tarbiyah Al-Islamiyah”, Al-Mustawa Ar-Rabi’, Shaykh Ziyad’s translation from English to Arabic and verification, published by Muasasah Manahij Al-‘Alamiyah, 1439.
- “Manhaj At-Tarbiyah Al-Islamiyah”, Al-Mustawa Al-Awal, Shaykh Ziyad’s translation from English to Arabic and verification, published by Muasasah Manahij Al-‘Alamiyah, 1439.
- “Manhaj At-Tarbiyah Al-Islamiyah”, Al-Mustawa Ath-Thalith, Shaykh Ziyad’s translation from English to Arabic and verification, published by Muasasah Manahij Al-‘Alamiyah, 1439.
- His writing in partnership with Shaykh Akram Nadwi: “Al-Kanz Al-Fareed fi Tarjamah Al-Allamah Muhammad Mutee’ Al-Hafiz wa A’maluhu wa ma lahu min Al-Ittisalat wal Asanid”, Dar Al-Basha’ir Al-Islamiyah 1440, 438 pages.
- His writing: “Al-I’tibar bi Akhbar Al-Hajjar”
75: Review of “Araba’una Hadithan lil Hajjar” Takhrij Al-Fakhr Al-Ba’labaki.
- Tahqiq of “Taqyid Al-Hafiz Al-Barzali li Sama’ Al-Hajjar wa Wazeerah At-Tanukhiyah”
- Tahqiq of “Al-Intisar li Sama’ Al-Hajjar” li ibn Nasiridin with the Ta’liq of ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani.
- Tahqiq of “Fatwa Sulayman Al-Ahdal fi Riwayah Al-‘Iraqee ‘an Al-Hajjar”
The 5 previous writings (n 74 to 78) were published within “Majmu’ Rasail ‘an Al-Hajjar” published by Dar Al-Hadith Al-Kettaniyah, 1440 in 272 pages.
- His writing: “Basha’ir Al-Qubul bi Mukhtasar Asanid Majlis Sahih Al-Bukhari bi Istanbul”
- Tahqiq of “Mahdhar Sama’ Al-Bukhari bil Madrasah Az-Zahiriyah Al-Qadimah li As-Sakhawi”
The last 2 were published within a Majmooah Rasail related to Sahih Al-Bukhari in Istanbul, 1440.
- Takhrij of “Ad-Daleel ila Awaail Ash-Shaykh AbdulWakeel ibn Abdil Haqq Al-Hashimi”, Dar Al-Basha’ir Al-Islamiyah 1441, 52 pages.
- Takhrij of “Danah Al-Bahrain fi Mukhtasar Al-Isnad An-Nizami li Sahihayn”, published with the book “Ittihaf Al-Jeel” of Muhammad Aal Rihab, Dar Al-Basha’ir Al-Islamiyah, 1441.
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah Muhammad Bahjat Al-Beetar lil Muntasir wa Nasir Al-Kettaniyayn”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah Abdul Hai Al-Kettani li Muhammad ibn Siddiq Al-Ghumari” and with it letters from Ahmad Al-Ghumari to Al-Kettani
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah AbdulQadir Badran li Rafeeq Al-Ghazzi”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah Habib Ar-Rahman Ar-Rudawlawi li Muhammad ibn AbdilKabeer Al-Kettani wa man ma’ahu”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah Ar-Rudawlawi li Muhammad ibn Ja’far Al-Kettani wa man ma’ahu”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah Ar-Rudawlawi li ‘Ali ibn Zahir Al-Witri”
The previous Ijazaat (83 to 88) were published in “Al-Majmoo’ah Al-Ula min Silsilah Ijazaat An-Nadirah”, Dar Al-Hadith Al-Kettaniyah, 1441, 168 pages.
- Tahqiq of “Kurrasah Asanid Al-Kutub As-Sittah wal Muwatta wa Ghayriha” lil Hafiz As-Sakhawi
- Tahqiq of “Nubzah Tafseeliyah fil Ittisalat li Jumlah min Ad-Dawawiyin min Irshad Al-Ghawi” (complete text)
- Tahqiq of “Arba’ah Ijazaat li Abi Bakr Al-Hishi wa Awladihi”
- Tahqiq of “Thalath Ijazaat li Abi Bakr As-Sulami Al-Makki”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li Mufti Halab AbdulQadir Al-Abbar wa Ahlihihi wa Talabatihi”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li AbdilQadir Al-Abbar wa Ahmad At-Tizini fi Fath Al-Mughith wa Ghayrihi”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li Muhammad Al-Maqbool ibn Taqi Al-Kazaruni wa man ma’ahu”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazatani li Sakhawi ‘ala Al-Maqasid Al-Hasanah li ibn Akhihi wa li Ahmad Al-Qattan wa man ma’ahu”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li Al-Jamal Al-Qaratawi”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazatani minhu wa min Uthman Ad-Diyami li Fathillah ibn AbdirRaheem Al-Manfaluti”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li Shihab Ahmad Al-Qastalani”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Al-Munawi As-Salsili”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazatani li Abdul Aziz ibn Fahd wa Jama’ah ‘ala Kitab Tahrir Al-Jawab”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li Muhammad Al-Bakri Al-Khalili wa Ghayruhu ‘ala Kitab Tawali At-Ta’nis”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li Ali ibn AbdilQadir At-Tukhi”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah As-Sakhawi li Murshid Al-Eeji ‘ala Sahih Al-Bukhari”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li Muhammad Ad-Diyami wa Ahmad At-Tukhi fi Majlis Ashura lil Munziri”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazata As-Sawkhawi wal Amshati li Muhammad Ad-Diyami fi Umdah Al-Ahkam wa Al-Minhaj wa Ghayrihima”
- Tahqiq of “Tabaqah Qira’ah As-Sakhawi li Shifa fi Qarasunquriyah sanah 853”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li Shams Muhammad ibn Al-‘Imad Al-Bulbaysi fi Ash-Shifa”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazah li AbdirRahman ibn Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn At-Taqi Muhammad ibn Fahd fi Ash-Shifa”
- Tahqiq “Ijazah li Muhammad ibn AbdilHafeez Al-Mazbari ‘ala Kitabihi Ar-Riyad”
- Tahqiq of “Al-Musalsal bi An-Nuhat min Riwayah At-Taqi Ahmad ibn Muhammad Ash-Shumuni bi Takhrij As-Sakhawi”
- Tahqiq of “Arba’ah Ijazaat ‘ala Al-Ilmam fi Khatam Seerah ibn Hisham”
- Tahqiq of “Waraqatani fi Asanid As-Sakhawi min Ijazah bi Khattihi”
- Tahqiq of “Taqridh As-Sakhawi li Al-Hada’iq Al-Ghawali li Al-‘Afeef Al-Kazaruni wa Ijazatuhu lahu”
- Tahqiq of “Ijazatani min As-Sakhawi ‘ala At-Tawdih Al-Asar”
All these Ijazaat (from n 89 to n 115) were published “Al-Majmoo’ah Ath-Thaniyah min Silsilah Ijazaat Nadirah Khasah bi Ijazaat As-Sakhawi”, Dar Al-Hadith Al-Kettaniyah, 1441, 400 pages.
Books under preparation for publication:
- His writing and compilation: “Jamharah Mustakhrajaat Al-Jarh wa Ta’deel min Kutub Al-Hadith wa Ghayriha hata Al-Qarn As-Sadis” more than 1200 entries from published writings and manuscripts. Dar Al-Alukah, 3 volumes.
- “Al-Majmoo’ah Ath-Thalithah min Silsilah Ijazaat Nadirah”, 60 Ijazaat and epistles, Dar Al-Hadith Al-Kettaniyah, 900 pages.
Projects in which he participated:
- “Mawsu’ah Al-Azkar li Salih Ash-Shaykh Abdul Aziz ibn Ibrahim ibn Qasim”. Shaykh Ziyad Tuklah went through more than a 1000 books published or in manuscript form to compile Ahadith and Athaar regarding Azkaar, and he did Takhrij of the Ahadith of fasting, Zakah, and moon sighting in a large volume in a manuscript form, and his colleagues are completing the Takhrij of other parts he compiled.
- Correction and revision of “Hashiyah Bulugh Al-Maram” of Shaykh ibn Baz. The Shaykh read the first edition to Shaykh Abdullah Al-‘Aqeel and from it they took notes for the second edition.
Books Shaykh Ziyad Tuklah is completing currently:
- “Al-Majmu’ah Ar-Rabi’ah min Silsilah Ijazat Nadirah”
- His writing: “Min Tarajim Al-Muhadithin wal Musnidin Al-Mu’asirin”
122: “Majmu’ah Ajza Hadithiyah fi Musalsal Al-Awaliyah”
- Tahqiq of “Rasail Al-Awail li Abdillah ibn Salim Al-Basri”
His English books:
- His research for Magister: “Al-Musalsal bil Awwaliyyah: The enchained Hadith with first hearing; A Riwayah Perspective of History”
- His research for his second Magister: “The educational views of Abi Bakr Muhammad ibn Al-Husain Al-Ajurri in his book “Akhlaq Hamalat Al-Quran” and his other works”
Some of his online biographies:
Shaykh Muhammad Ziyad Tuklah also wrote many biographies of scholars on different forums such as Alukah, Ahlalhdeeth, and others and we count biographies of Mian Nazeer Husayn Dehlwi, Hafiz AbulMannan Wazeerabadi, Nawab Siddiq Hasan Khan, Shaykh AbduTawwab Multani, Shaykh Muhammad Husayn Batalwi, Hafiz Abdullah Ropuri, Shaykh Husayn ibn Muhsin Ansari, Shaykh AbdulJabbar Ghaznawi, Shaykh AbdulHaq Hashmi, Shaykh Zaheerudin Muarakpuri, Shaykh BuKhubzah Tetouani, Shaykh Hamdi Kurdi Salafi, Shaykh Abdul Hai Kettani, Shaykh ibn Jibreen:
May Allah preserve the Shaykh and give him Tawfiq to carry on his mission.
Bio of Mian Nazeer Husayn Dehlwi
Bio Hafiz AbdulMannan Wazeerabadi:
Bio of Nawab Siddiq Hasan Khan:
Bio of Shaykh AbduTawwab Multani:
Bio of Shaykh Al-Islam Muhammad Husayn Batalwi:
Bio of Hafiz Abdullah Ropuri
Bio of Shaykh Husayn ibn Mansur Ansari Yamani:
Bio of Shaykh AbdulJabbar Ghaznawi:
Bio of Shaykh Abdul Haqq Hashmi:
Bio of Shaykh Zaheerudin Mubarakpuri:
The Shaykh also authored many biographies of eminent scholars from around the world and his teachers:
Shaykh Hamdi Kurdi Salafi:
Shaykh Abdul Hai Kettani:
Shaykh ibn Jibreen:
Likewise the Shaykh wrote many biographies of his teachers Shaykh ibn Aqeel, Shaykh ibn Baz, Shaykh ibn Jibreen and others and as well tv programs in Saudia in which he did their biographies:
His TV program on Shaykh ibn Aqeel Hanbali:
Source of biography: