English translated books of Shaykhul Islam ibn Taymiyah
Books of Shaykh Al-Islam ibn Taymiyah translated into English
Aqidah/refutation of sects.
1) Friends of Allah & the Friends of Shaytan, 384p, published by Daar Us-Sunnah
2) 3 English explanations of Al-Wasitiyah
2.1) The Creed of Al-Wasitiyyah, with notes of Ibn Taymiyah from other books, 176p, compiled by Abu Rumaysah, published by Daar Sunnah.
2.2) Sharh Al Aqeedat il Wasitiyah, by Shaykh Khaleel Harras, 222p, published by Darussalam
2.3) Commentary on Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah's Al-'Aqidah Al-Wasitiyyah (2 Vol.), by Sh Ibn Utheymeen, Darussalam
3) Kitab Al-Iman, Book of Faith, 483p, Translator : Salman Hassan Al-Ani and Shadia Ahmad Tel, published by Iman Publishing House.
4) Sumaries of "Iqtida Sirat e Mustaqeem"
4.1 Ibn Taimiya’s struggle against Popular religion with an annoted translation of his Kitab Iqtaoda As-Sirat Al-Mustaqim Mukhalafat Ashab Al-Jahim, published by Religion and society, tr Muhammad Omar Memon.
4.2) The Right Way, (Mukhtasar Iqtda' Sirat ul Mustaqim), 192 p, published by Darussalam
5) The Waasitah Between Allaah & The Creation, 64p, published by “Invitation to Islam”
6) Al-Istighaathah, 61 p
7) The Fatawa Regarding The Gawth' Qutb' Abdal And Awtad, 208p, with introduction and notes of Shaykh Ozair Shams, Umm-ul-Qura Publications
8) Ibn Taymiyya Against the Greek Logicians, 262 p, Oxford University Press, (Al-Jahd Al-Qariha fi Tajrid al-Nasiha, an abridgement by Jalal AL-Din al-Suyuti)
9) Good and Evil (Al Hasana Wa al Sayiah), 208p, Dar El-Fikr, Beirut
Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
10) "The Removal of blame from the Great Imams", Darul Thaqafah, 66 p. translated by Abdul Hakim Matroodi (amazon print)
11) The Madinan Way: 'The Soundness of the Basic Premises of the School of the People of Madina', 108p, published by Taha publication
12) Public Duties in Islam: The Institution of the Hisba, 160p, Published by The Islamic Foundation UK
13) The Political Shariyah on Reforming the ruler and the Ruled, as-Siyasah ash-Shari'ah fi Islah ar-Ra'i war-Ra'iyah, 271p, published by Dar Al-Fiqh UK
14) The nature of Fasting, 80 p, published by Darussalam
15) The Rituals of Hajj and Umrah, 200p, published by Ahle Zikr publication.
16) Fatawa for Women, 510p, Umm Al-Qura, Egypt
17) An explanation of Shaykh al-Islam ibn Taymiyyah’s introduction to the Principles of Tafsir, by sh ibn Al-Utheymin, 204p, published by Al-Hidaayah
18) The veil of the Muslim woman and her dress in Salat, verified and presented by sh Al-Albaani, 78p, published by dawat us Salafiyah Sisters Book Club
19) The Summary of the unsheathed sword against the one who insults the Messenger (saw), 116p, published by 5 Pillars Publishing
20) The outstanding answer on visiting the graves (Al-Jawab Al-Bahir) , 244p, Umm-ul-Qura Publications
21) Prayer Behind The Innovators Question & Answer, compiled by Abu Khalil, 32 p, published by “Huda Books”
22) The Relief From Distress : An explanation to the Du'a of Yunus, 256p, published by Daar Us Sunnah
23.1 Obstacles That Prevent One From Making Repentance, 39p, published by Sootaree’s centre
23.2 This epistle is also contained in the book “Purify my heart” published by Darussalam with other epistles of ibn al-Qayim
24) Seeking forgiveness, 36p, published by Darussalam
25) Sharh Futuh Al-Ghaib, Commentary on Revelations of the Unseen, Futuh al-Ghaib: Abd Al Qadir al-Jilani , 101p, Al-Baz Publishing
26) 2 Translations of Al-Kalim At-Tayib
26. 1) Al-Kalim Al-Tayyib: The Goodly word by Ibn Taymiyah, published by Islamic Text society (with ref to Tahqiq sh Albani)
26.2) The Noble Words, 155p, published by UK Islamic Academy
27) Explanation of Soorah Al-Kawthar, 16 p
28.1 The principle of Patience: Qa’idah fil Sabr, 32p, Darul Imam Muslim
28.2) A Principle Concerning Patience & Gratitude, 77 p, by Al-Hikmah Publication, which is exactly as the same book as 28.1
29) A Commentary On Ibn Taymiyyah's Essay On The Heart, explained by Bilal Philips, 131 p, published by Dakwah Corner
30) “Garden of Purification”, different epistles on purification of the Soul, including the epistle “Concise legacy”, 336p, published by Daar us Sunnah.
31) 3 Translations of Al-Ubudiyah:
31.1) Epistle on Worship (Risālat al-ʿubūdiyya), 148p, Islamic text society
31.2) Al-Ubudiyyah: Being a True Slave of ALLAH, 120p, published by Taha publication.
31.3) Ibn Taymiyah’s essay on servitude, 208p, Al-Hidaayah, with Hadith verification from Shaykh Ali Al-Halabi.
32) Diseases of the Hearts & their Cures, 160p, published by Daar Us SUnnah
Another translation with Notes of “Diseases of the hearts and their cure” 84p, by Muhammad ElShinawy
33) Ibn Taymiyah’s letters from Prison, 66p, published by “Invitation to Islam”
General and books related to Ibn Taymiyah
34) Tolerance within Islam, 32p, published by Al-Quran Society
35) Enjoining Good Forbidding Evil, 124p, published by Al-Firdous
36) IBN TAYMEEYAH'S ESSAY ON THE JINN (DEMONS), 135p, Abridged, Annotated and Translated by Bilal PHILLIPS. Published by IIPH
37) Answering Those Who Altered The Religion of Jesus Christ Abridged by Ash-Shahat Ahmad At-Tahhan, Published by Umm Al-Qura, Al-Mansura, Egypt
38) The Essential Pearls & Gems of Ibn Taymiyyah : Selections From The Writings Of Shaykh Al-Islam, By Dr. Muhammad Al-'Arifi, 547p, Published by Darussalam
39) Muslim under non Muslim rule, Mardin Fatwa, translated Yahya Michot, 190p, interface publication
40) The Hanbali schook of law and ibn Taymiyah, by Abdul Hakim Al-Matroodi, 300p, Routledge
41) Economic Concepts of ibn Taymiyah, by Abdul Azim Islahi, 285p, published by The Islamic Fondation
42) Shaikhul Islam ibn Taimiyah, life and achievements, by Sayyed Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi, 167p, published by Uk Islamic Academy
43) The Political Thought of Ibn Taymiyah. 208 pages. By: Qamaruddin Khan. Adam Publishers and Distributors, Delhi, India.
44) "The Principle Of Love & Desire" (Qaidah fil Mahabah), 191 pages, published by "Authentic Statements Publications"
45) "Politics, Law and Community in Islami though, the Taymiyyan Moment" by Ovamir Anjum.
46) "Ibn Taymiyah against extremisms" by Yahya Michot.
LEAVE A REPLY
You must be logged in to post a comment.